Steel Red Layout Fluid – 16 oz. Aerosol (12/case)
Login to see prices
12 cans/case – SOLD CASE QUANTITY ONLY (Price Per Can)
16 oz. can, 16 oz. net wt.
Machine shop operators depend on Dykem® Layout Fluids to scribe sharp, clear, precise lines. When applied, our layout fluids provide a uniform deep color that prevents glare and dries in minutes. All Dykem® Layout Fluids create an extremely thin film which adds practically no thickness to the work piece and remains flexible without cracking and chipping.
- Steel Red provides a uniform deep color that prevents glare and eye strain.
- Allows for sharp, clear, and precise scribes.
- Provides a thin film without cracking/chipping and adds practically no thickness to work surface.
- Meets A-A 59168 dated 21st May 2014 paragraph 3.1.1 thru 126.96.36.199 with the exception of 3.3(chemical resistance to chlorinated solvents).
- Dries within minutes.
- Reveals defects and pinholes in a variety of surfaces.
- Great for inspection of gear tooth contact patterns.
- Available in multiple package sizes.
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Safe on most surfaces
- Removable with DYKEM® Remover & Cleaner.
- Surface tests should be run to determine compatibility prior to use
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Flammable liquid and vapor. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.